Hi, my name is Casey Buller. I am currently a fourth year and graduate this spring! My major is Chemical Biosciences with a minor in Religious Studies. My future plans consist of pursuing either a medical degree or a master's degree and then going on to pursue a medical degree. Currently, though, I am just trying to graduate like the rest of us. I've always enjoyed science and the knowledge it provides humans to explain the intricacies of this world. I have always been interested in religion and it is more of just a "for fun" thing for me to do so I am not constantly bombarded with science course; I have some variety in my life. Outside of my studies I enjoy doing many different fun things. I go rock climbing three times a week, read books (other than my normal assigned texts), cook, and backpack/hiking. Currently, I am reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky and The Prince of Medicine: Galen in the Roman Empire by Susan P. Mattern. They're really gre...
Daydreaming This article talks about how daydreaming can be a good thing. Based off a recent study, daydreaming suggests that you might be really smart and creative. They suggest that people with efficient brains naturally wander to think of new things. As long as you can go in and out of situations while still hitting the main points then daydreaming can be a great thing, they suggest. I already knew that daydreaming can mean that you are creative, but I'm interested in learning more about why our brains daydream. Based on this article, it is possible that they daydream because they are efficient brains and need to wander in order to think properly. (daydream: Science Daily)
Comments
Post a Comment