Week 10EC: Famous Last Words

This week has been crazy. It was the first week back from Spring Break and I had a two test, a paper, and homework due. Thankfully I was able to study some over the break, but there is always never enough time. I also worked quite a bit so that made studying somewhat difficult. I think it was a mistake taking seventeen hours my last semester because senioritis is hitting me hard. Additionally, I am applying to other schools and going to graduate program interviews. It makes studying that much more difficult, so hopefully my GPA does not tank at the end of the semester. To cope with all of this I try to workout, rock climb, and remain active, but due to time constraints this does not always happen. Rock climbing is what I enjoy the most because it is physical and mental. Each route is a puzzle and it requires you to be in good condition to move your body around in ways that you normally wouldn't consider. I usually try to go two to three times a week and I feel that it is really helpful to my overall mental health. With the semester coming to an end I think it is important to stay on top of things and I will try to do so with my studies, work, and making time to be involved in activities that stimulate by brain other than school.

(Rock Climbing: Public Domain Pictures)


Comments

  1. Hi Casey,

    I really liked your post because I found it super relatable. I really don't understand why teachers assign homework right after Spring Break as it defeats the point of the break. I visited my boyfriend for the entire week, but had to do homework for a lot of the time. The whole point of the week to have a mental break from our stressful lives and assigning HW after kind of ruins that. I am glad you were able to find a healthy coping mechanism though and wish you the best of luck with grad school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Casey Buller not Bueller

Favorite Places