Week 8: Comments and Feedback

1. I think the feedback tool that we use in the class is very awesome. It adds another depth of feedback from my peers that I would otherwise not receive. They have also been very positive and helpful when writing my stories. It has also been a good way to get to know them even though we are not in an actual classroom setting.

2. The feedback quality has been superb. I like thinking about what needs to be added to the story to give it more depth. I then suggest it in my feedback so that they can add it into their story if they want to.

3. I think that through the blog comments I have been able to get to know some of my fellow classmates. I have been happy with my introduction post and my classmate's blog post. They have all provided excellent information about themselves.

4. All of the feedback assignments have been useful to me.

5. This image describes how I feel about the feedback process. It's a cyclic process and it begins with writing first and then receiving feedback to go and work on the project again.
(Act then Feedback: Cheezburger)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Casey Buller not Bueller

Favorite Places