Week 12EC: Tech Tips: YouTube Playlist

For this tip, I will be talking about YouTube playlist. Creating a playlist is a good way to save videos that you are interested in. For instance, I really enjoy cooking, so one of the playlists I made involves various cooking videos that are either ideas for me to try, or they go over various cooking techniques. Regardless, I can always go back to them anytime I want because they are right there and are easy to access. Here is a link of the playlist I have described in this paragraph.

I really only use Youtube to either learn or keep up with various comedians. I think Youtube can be a great educational source, but it is highly cluttered with almost meaningless videos. I've never attempted to upload any videos or start my own channel.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Casey Buller not Bueller

Favorite Places